Dr. Gardner treats both Psychiatric and Endocrine disorders and is Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Endocrinology
Dr. Gardner Treats the Following Psychiatric Disorders...
- Dissociative Disorder
- Schizophrenia/Paranoid Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Major Depression
- Multiple Personality Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Depersonalization Disorder
- Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
Dr. Gardner Treats the Following Endocrine Disorders...
- Hyperthyroidism & Graves Disease
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Cushing's Syndrome
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Ovarian Dysfuntion - including polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Peri-menopause, menopause and premenstrual syndrome
Dr. Gardner treats adults, the elderly and young adults age 15+.
Some endocrine disorders mimic psychiatric illness and it is, therefore, important to have a physician skilled in evaluating the whole person.