Dr. Gardner treats both Psychiatric and Endocrine disorders and is Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Endocrinology
Dr. Gardner Treats the Following Psychiatric Disorders...
- Dissociative Disorder
- Schizophrenia/Paranoid Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Major Depression
- Multiple Personality Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Depersonalization Disorder
- Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
Dr. Gardner Treats the Following Endocrine Disorders...
- Hyperthyroidism & Graves Disease
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Cushing's Syndrome
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Ovarian Dysfuntion - including polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Peri-menopause, menopause and premenstrual syndrome
Dr. Gardner treats adults, the elderly and young adults age 15+.
Anxiety Help: When you live with serious anxiety, avoidance might feel like the only thing to do that makes sense. It’s a coping mechanism that feels protective and safe. Mindfulness is an approach to mental health and well-being that involves using the senses to pay attention to what’s happening around you and inside you, in the here and now. Unlike anxiety, which is focused on future possibilities, past events, and hypotheticals, mindfulness is about the present moment. Dr. Gardner will work with you to help you learn how to work through anxious moments through mindfulness exercises.
Some endocrine disorders mimic psychiatric illness and it is, therefore, important to have a physician skilled in evaluating the whole person.